Batter in Bag (BIB)
WHAT IS SOUS VIDE BATTER IN BAG (BIB)?
Sous Vide Batter in Bag (BIB) is a patented process in which a protein is seasoned, coated with batter, tumbled and then vacuum-sealed for cook via sous vide. The product is then removed from the cook pouch by the end user, coated in desired final crust and flash fried resulting in a perfectly cooked, tender protein with crisp coating.
BENEFITS OF SOUS VIDE BATTER IN BAG:
- Eliminates 2 steps in 3-stage breading process
- Removes raw protein handling in back of house (BOH)
- Eliminate BOH raw batter prep, labor and storage
- Cleaner process than 3 stage breading
- Fryer cook time moves from 8 minutes to 90 seconds
- Allows menu to read “hand breaded” as the BOH will still roll through final coating
- 1 SKU can be coated in a myriad of “breadings/toppings”
- Traditional frozen breaded products are served as is
Click below to check out our Batter in Bag sales sheet!
Watch the video below to see the full Batter In Bag process.
Co-Development is at the core of our business. Contact us to discuss how we can partner with your brand.