Reducing waste entering landfills is achieved by extending the life cycle of materials used in production. SugarCreek is expanding recycling efforts persistently through waste stream assessments and implementation of waste reduction and recycling programs.
In 2019, SugarCreek:
- Recycled 6.1 million pounds of cardboard
- Recycled approximately 91,000 pallets
- Sent 35,325 tons of wastewater byproduct to anaerobic digesters for energy creation
- Diverted 4,300 tons of scrap from the landfill
- Recovered 3.7 million gallons of bacon and cooking oil
Contact us here!